2 Tbsp Patak’s Mild Spice Paste
250g Raw Basmati Rice
2 Tbsp Oil
1 Diced Medium Onion
1 Diced Fresh Tomato
2 cm Finely Chopped Ginger (Optional)
250g Mixed Frozen Vegetables
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
3 Tbsp Fresh Coriander
1. Wash the raw rice in running water and keep aside.
2. Cook the rice in boiling water until done, drain and keep aside to cool.
3. In a frying pan or a wok, heat oil and cook diced onion and ginger until golden brown in colour.
4. Add Pataks mild curry paste and 50 ml water and cook on medium heat until water evaporates.
5. Add diced tomatoes and vegetables and stir fry on high heat till the water from the vegetables evaporate.
6. Add cold cooked rice and mix well.
7. Season to taste, add chopped coriander and lemon juice and serve hot.