Tandoori Grilled Vegetable Pizza
A modern take on an Indian classic, this Tandoori Grilled Vegetable Pizza fuses the best elements of Indian cuisine with an Italian favourite - comfort food at its finest.
- 250g (2 cups) pizza (00) flour
- 1¼ tsp. instant dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp. salt flakes
- 125mL (1/2 cup) cold water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. Patak’s Tandoori Paste
- 65g (¼ cup) plain yoghurt
- 2 zucchini, sliced & grilled
- 1 red onion, wedged
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 small jar roasted capsicum, drained & cut
- 300g fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 100g fetta cheese
Short on time? Try using Bazaar’s gourmet pizza bases for a quick and easy option.
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the remaining dough ingredients.
- Whisk them together gently with a spoon or a fork, gradually incorporating the flour.
- Using clean hands, bring the mixture together to form a dough. Transfer to floured worktop. Knead firmly for 5 minutes.
- Place the dough back in the bowl, cover with a clean, damp tea-towel and leave in a warm place to rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Cut dough into two pieces.
- Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface.
- Slice zucchini then lightly grill on pre- heated BBQ before setting aside.
- Mix the Patak’s Tandoori Paste together with the yoghurt.
- Spread a generous layer of the tandoori mix all over the surface.
- Next lay slices of mozzarella, grilled zucchini, onion, halved asparagus & drained and cut capsicum.
- Place the tandoori vegetable pizza on BBQ or in oven and cook for approximately 20-25 minutes.