Chicken and Marinade
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. Patak’s Tandoori Paste
- 130g (½ cup) of plain yoghurt
- Handful of chopped coriander leaves
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- 1 mango, scored and cubed
- Handful of blanched green beans
- 1 toasted naan bread, cut into small squares
- Fresh coriander and mint leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slices of warm Naan or roti bread to serve on the side
- 260g (1 cup) Greek yoghurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp. honey
Mix Patak’s Tandoori Paste, yoghurt and coriander leaves to make marinade.
Coat chicken with marinade and leave for 1 hour or overnight.
Whilst chicken is marinating, place dressing ingredients in a food processor, blend together and set aside.
Preheat BBQ or grill pan to a high heat and drizzle with oil. Place 1 piece of naan bread and lightly toast either side. Remove, cool and cut into squares.
When ready to cook, heat grill pan to a high heat, drizzle with oil and add chicken. Cook for approximately 7 minutes or until cooked through.
Whilst chicken is cooking, sprinkle all salad ingredients and toasted naan squares over the platter, except for fresh coriander and mint leaves.
- Once chicken is cooked, allow to cool for approximately 5 minutes, then slice and place across the top of the salad. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with remaining coriander and mint leaves before serving with warm naan or roti on the side.