Aromatic and Delicious Eggplant and Potatoes!
2 Tbsp Patak’s Medium Spice Paste
2 Medium Sized Potatoes
1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
2 cm Finely Chopped Ginger (Optional)
Salt to Taste
2 Tbsp Oil
4 Tbsp Fresh Coriander (To Serve)
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and crackle cumin seeds (Lid On).
2. Add ginger (optional), Patak’s Medium Spice Paste and 100 ml water and cook on medium heat till the water evaporates.
3. Add diced tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes are soft. Add potatoes and 100 ml water and cook with a lid on slow heat till the potatoes are almost cooked.
4. Add eggplant to the pan, mix well, put the lid on and cook on low heat till the potatoes and eggplant are fully cooked.
5. Season to taste, add fresh chopped coriander and serve hot.
Patak’s Mini Pappadums Plain are deliciously light…