Mango Fish Ceviche With Korma Sauce
Try something new with our Magno Fish Ceviche with Korma Sauce. Cold, crunchy and fresh, this dish is delicious with Patak’s Mini Pappadums.
500g boneless Basa fillets
Juice of 4 limes
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
1 can (400g) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 firm ripe mango, finely diced
1 cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tomato, deseeded and finely diced
2 spring onions, finely sliced (green only)
¼ cup packed coriander, finely chopped
1 cup toasted raw cashew nuts
3 tablespoons Patak’s Korma Sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
½ cup (125ml) light coconut milk
½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Cut Basa fillets into 1 cm cubes. Place fish in a large glass bowl. Add lime juice, salt and red chilli flakes. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and drain the liquid from the fish mixture. Add chickpeas, mango, cucumber, onion, tomato, spring onion, coriander and cashew nut to the bowl. Gently toss with your hands.
- Mix all ingredients for the Korma sauce in a small bowl. If coconut milk is a bit solid, warm the sauce in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add the Korma sauce to the ceviche in the bowl. Mix gently until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with micro herbs, extra coriander and lime wedges.
Serve chilled with Patak’s Mini Pappadums.