Chicken Tikka Masala
Supercharge tonight's Tikka Masala. Add winter flu-fighter favourites, ginger, garlic, and honey, to your Tikka Masala Paste Pot, and finish with fresh coriander.
3 tbsp oil
200g diced onion
1 tsp Cumin seeds
Patak’s Tikka Masala Paste Pot (70g)
400g Chicken thigh, (deboned, skinless), cut into pieces
2 tbsp tomato puree
200g chopped tomatoes
150ml double Cream 2 tbsp honey
- Heat oil in a pan, add diced onions & cumin seeds and cook on a medium heat until soft and golden brown in colour.
- Add Pataks Tikka Masala Paste Pot and 70ml water and cook on a medium heat until all the water evaporates.
- Add the diced chicken and cook until the chicken is seared & coated in the spices.
- Once seared, add the tomato puree and chopped tomatoes, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the honey and stir in the cream.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with basmati rice & naan bread.