A Delicious and Mouthwatering Aromatic Chicken and Capsicum Masala Curry to share with your family!
3 Tbsp Patak’s Mild Spice Paste
2 Tbsp Oil
2 cm Grated Ginger (Optional)
1 Finely Chopped Garlic Clove (Optional)
100 ml water
250 g Diced Chicken Breast
1 Diced Red Capsicum
200 g Chopped Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander (To Serve)
4 Tbsp Yoghurt (To Serve)
1. Fry 1 diced onion in 2 tbsp oil until soft.
2. Optional: Add 2 cm grated ginger and 1 finely chopped garlic clove.
3. Squeeze 3 tbsp Patak’s Mild Spice Paste into the pan.
4. Cook for 1 min to release flavours.
5. Add 50 mL water, cook until water is evaporated.
6. Add 250g diced chicken breast, 1 diced red capsicum and sear.
7. Stir in 200 g chopped tomatoes and 50 mL water.
Simmer uncovered for 15 MINS or until chicken is cooked through.
8. Stir in 2 tbsp of fresh coriander and 4 tbsp of yoghurt.
Patak’s Mini Pappadums Plain are deliciously light…