A Flavorful and Vibrant Spinach and Chickpea Curry Masala Curry – Perfect for Vegetarians and Vegans!
3 Tbsp (45g) Patak’s Medium Spice Paste
2 Tbsp Oil
2 cm Grated Ginger (Optional)
1 Finely Chopped Garlic Clove (Optional)
150 ml water
400 g Can of Chickpeas (Drained)
1 Diced Red Capsicum
200 g Chopped Tomatoes
60g Baby Spinach
2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander (To Serve)
3 Tbsp Yoghurt (To Serve)
1.Fry 1 diced onion in 2 tbsp oil until soft.
2. Optional: Add 2 cm grated ginger and 1 finely chopped garlic clove.
3. Sqeeze 3 tbsp (45g) Patak’s Medium Spice Paste into the pan.
4. Cook for 1 min to release flavours.
5. Add 50 mL water, cook until water is evaporated.
6. Add 400g can of chickpeas, drained.
7. Stir in 200 g chopped tomatoes, 60 g baby spinach, and 100 mL of water.
8. Simmer uncovered for 15 MINS or until chickpeas are cooked through.
9. Stir in 2 tbsp of fresh coriander and 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
Patak’s Mini Pappadums Plain are deliciously light…