Soft and Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with a Blend of Aromatic Spices. Making Breakfast Even More Delicious!
1 Tbsp Patak’s Mild Spice Paste
1 Finely Chopped Medium Red Onion
1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli (Optional)
1cm Finely Chopped Ginger (Optional)
2 Tbsp Oil
2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Coriander
4 Slides of Bread
1. In a frying pan add 1 tbsp oil and sauté half of the (onion, ginger(optional) and green chilli (optional).
2. Add 1 tsp of Patak’s Mild Spice Paste and 3-4 tbsp water and cook on medium heat till the water evaporates.
3. Break 2 eggs and scramble to soft consistency.
4. Add 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander, mix well and serve on 2 toasted bread slices.
5. Repeat the same procedure with the other 2 eggs.
6. Serve with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Patak’s Mini Pappadums Plain are deliciously light…