Fresh and Fragrant Stir-Fried Greens , Perfect for Any Side Dish!
2 Tbsp Patak’s Mild Spice Paste
2 Tbsp Oil
Mixed Greens (Broccoli,Snow Peas,Green beans and Asparagus)
1 Tsp Black Mustard Seeds
10 Dried or Fresh Curry Leaves
100g Fresh Grated Coconut
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Salt to Taste
1. Blanch the greens in salted boiling water and refresh in ice cold water. Drain and keep aside.
2. In a pan heat oil and crackle black mustard seeds and curry leaves.
3. Add Patak’s Mild Spice Paste and water and cook till the water evaporates.
4. Add blanched greens, fresh coconut and mix well. Cook on high heat for 3-5 minutes.
5. Check seasoning, add lemon juice, mix well and serve hot as a side dish with your meal.
Patak’s Mini Pappadums Plain are deliciously light…