Madras Steaks with Yoghurt Chopped Salad These spicy steaks with the deliciously fresh yoghurt salad, is a simple but mouth-watering recipe, perfect to make at home.
1 Madras Patak’s Paste Pot
2 Beef Steaks of your choice (we used BBQ Steak)
2 medium cucumbers, diced
⅓ of a red cabbage, finely sliced
⅓ of a cup of fresh mint leaves
2 tbsp of plain or Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp of peanuts, to serve (optional)
- Rub the Patak’s Madras Paste into the steaks.
- Cook the steaks on the BBQ or a non-stick pan with a spray of olive oil for approximately 4 minutes on each side or to your liking.
- Meanwhile, toss the cucumbers and cabbage together in a large bowl. Roughly tear the mint and add to the mix.
- Add the yoghurt to the cucumber and cabbage and stir well.
- When the steaks are cooked and rested, serve with the salad and sprinkle everything with peanuts.