Korma Vegetable Stack with Mattar
This delightful korma vegetable stack only uses a few simple ingredients, but creates scrumptious flavours for the whole family to enjoy.
1 Korma Patak’s Paste Pot
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 can of chopped tomatoes
½ a cup of frozen peas
2 tsp of coconut cream (+extra to serve)
1 sweet potato, sliced in 2cm slices
½ a large (or 2 small) zucchini sliced in 2-3cm slices
½ an eggplant sliced in 2-3cm slices
- To make the Korma and Mattar sauce, fry the garlic in a little olive oil until fragrant, before adding the Korma paste. Fry on a low heat until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
- Add the chopped tomatoes and peas and bring to the boil, then simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, BBQ or grill all of the veggie slices until tender (a spray of olive oil over the veggies helps the process).
- Once the Korma sauce is cooked, turn off the heat and stir through 2 tsp of coconut cream.
- To serve, stack the vegetable slices and top with the Korma sauce and extra coconut cream.