Chicken Korma Curry with Tilda Coconut Steamed Basmati Rice
#quickrecipe: dinner’s sorted with our NEW Korma Paste Pots and Tilda’s Coconut Basmati Rice; the ultimate dream team. Save on time, but don’t compromise on flavour.
1 tbsp oil
1 Patak’s Korma Paste Pot
300 g chicken
200 ml coconut milk
25 ml thickened cream
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp finely chopped ginger (optional)
1 tsp finely chopped garlic (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add the diced onion, fry until soft. For added flavour, stir in the chopped ginger and garlic.
- Add Patak’s Korma Paste Pot and 50 ml water, cook until the water has evaporated.
- Add diced chicken, cook until seared.
- Add the coconut milk, thickened cream, and 1 tsp sugar, simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 mins).
- Squeeze the Tilda Coconut Steamed Basmati Pouch and tear the corner in 2cm. Heat for 2 mins on 800W. Once heated remove from pouch and fluff up the rice with a fork.